Top Posts & Pages
- Cheesy Tomato Pie
- Mushroom Steak Sauce
- Simple Au-Gratin Potatoes
- Apricot Dijon Salmon
- Creamy Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts with Bacon
- Lemon Pepper Wings (Fried, Baked or Grilled! Highly Addictive!)
- Roasted Sweet Potato Stacks
- Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breast
- Slow-Roasted Citrus Salmon
- French Onion Chicken
Tag Archives: Mustard
The Barefoot Contessa, Ina Garten, gives us another great chicken recipe, crispy mustard chicken. Mixing the mustard and white wine for coating the chicken is genius in flavor and works so well to hold the panko mixture in place for … Continue reading
Looking for an easy and tasty chicken recipe? Try this Mustard Baked Chicken from Diabetes Strong! The marinade of grainy mustard, garlic, lemon juice and paprika is amazing, mix and bake. So easy and great results. Enjoy.
Amazing honey mustard chicken from Allrecipes. Honey, mustard, basil, paparika, mustard and parsley make this a really special culinary treat! It’s so easy and really brings in the compliments! Enjoy.
Delicious mustard shallot sauce, perfect for your preferred cut of beef! Mine is filet! Enjoy.