Top Posts & Pages
- Mrs. Field's White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Creamy Egg Salad
- Chewy Chocolate Cookies II
- Cheesy Caprese Casserole
- Super Creamy Restaurant Style Egg Salad
- NYC Irish Soda Bread
- Tomato and Hearts of Palm Salad
- Best Ever Crab Cakes
- Fish Florentine
- Creamy Polenta with Burst Cherry Tomato and Red Wine Ragout
Tag Archives: Turkey
I was searching for new Turkey recipe and discovered this delicious turkey recipe passed down from generation to generation. The spice rub is fantastic. I have used white wine previously, the champagne made for a very moist turkey. Baked wrapped in … Continue reading
Perfect turkey every time…
Spectacular use for that left over turkey! This colorful and flavorful Turkey Vegetable Soup is from Healthy Cooking. Delicious.
This is one of my favorites from Ladies Home Journal, its “speedy”, sometimes I add a little sweet bell pepper or pimento. This dish freezes well.