Top Posts & Pages
- Cheesy Tomato Pie
- Mushroom Steak Sauce
- Simple Au-Gratin Potatoes
- Apricot Dijon Salmon
- Creamy Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts with Bacon
- Lemon Pepper Wings (Fried, Baked or Grilled! Highly Addictive!)
- Roasted Sweet Potato Stacks
- Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breast
- Slow-Roasted Citrus Salmon
- French Onion Chicken
Tag Archives: Artichoke Hearts
Everyday with Rachel Ray’s November issue had numerous unique cheese ball recipes like “Greek to Me“! We tried it and loved it. Great blend of flavors with the feta, red onion, marinated artichoke hearts and rolled in fresh dill. She … Continue reading
Oh so good! Grabbed this recipe from Real Simple Family. They offer 10 ideas for pizza and this one is a spectacular blend of flavors and so simple to pull together. Great for a main course or an appetizer. Enjoy. … Continue reading
When Martha Stewart says this is an impressive meal, she is definitely right. Simple, easy, and delicious.
This family favorite is from “Bluegrass Winners” Cookbook. It’s an easy and tasty appetizer we have cooked for over 20 years, sure to please.