Top Posts & Pages
- Cheesy Tomato Pie
- Mushroom Steak Sauce
- Simple Au-Gratin Potatoes
- Apricot Dijon Salmon
- Creamy Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts with Bacon
- Lemon Pepper Wings (Fried, Baked or Grilled! Highly Addictive!)
- Roasted Sweet Potato Stacks
- Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breast
- Slow-Roasted Citrus Salmon
- French Onion Chicken
Category Archives: Breakfast
What a great breakfast or brunch treat – these bite size mini phyllo cinnamon buns! Using the Athens mini phyllo cups, these make a great sweet treat! Easy to assemble and oh too easy to eat! Enjoy.
Try these Florentine Egg Cups from Martha Stewart! Delicious….Be sure to thaw your spinach the day before and squeeze really dry. These are unbelievably delicious and easy to put together. They bake up beautifully. We used Knorr Hollandaise Sauce or … Continue reading
Just tried this new recipe from Martha Stewart, Denver Omelet Cups. It’s fun and delicious. I substituted, bacon bits for the vegie mixture. These look great plated and were a big hit! Enjoy.