Top Posts & Pages
- Cheesy Tomato Pie
- Mushroom Steak Sauce
- Simple Au-Gratin Potatoes
- Apricot Dijon Salmon
- Creamy Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts with Bacon
- Lemon Pepper Wings (Fried, Baked or Grilled! Highly Addictive!)
- Roasted Sweet Potato Stacks
- Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breast
- Slow-Roasted Citrus Salmon
- French Onion Chicken
Tag Archives: Lemon
Cook’s Country Chicken Francese is a quick and easy entree. Cook’s Country substitutes cornstarch for flour making a delicious coating for the chicken cutlets coupled with the lemon caper sauce made for a light and flavorful finish. We substituted caperberries for the … Continue reading
From Everyday Food, a great food magazine, comes this delicious and easy Garlic-Lemon Pork entree. Great flavor and tender pork tenderloin. Enjoy.
Having lots of fun with the shot glass desserts – – this week a delicious Lemon Cooler Shooter! So pretty and delicious. Enjoy.